Halpern Titanium offers two models of Spyderco Handles:
- The first style (Option 4) is a 3D fully machined handle that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- The second handle style (Option 5) is a flat textured G10 handle (the same texture as Spyderco's except the Ranger Green is a coarser texture).
Our original Option 1,2 and 3 models required some hand finishing. Early on we learned that most of our customers preferred an instant fit. We discontinued those models and introduced Options 4 and Option 5. We’ll continue to refer to Option 4 and Option 5 to avoid any confusion for our many loyal customers.
How To Order Online / Shipping
- Secure Online Checkout
We accept all major credit cards!
- Please allow 7-10 days for shipment. Orders will be processed in the order they are received
- USA - $10.00 USPS flat rate shipping
- Canada - $20 International Priority flat rate
- Worldwide - $35 International Priority flat rate
Terms & Privacy
Mounting Your New Handles
The Spyderco Mule Team blades are hand finished so there may be some small variations in the profile, requiring minimal hand sanding of the steel or handle material for a perfect fit.
Occasionally, the pivots may require a gentle tapping with a rubber mallet or a bit of sanding inside the hole to remove a burr.
If you are not completely satisfied, please return for a full refund.
You will receive your handles oiled and ready to mount. Halpern recommends using a light oil periodically to protect your handles and to bring out the natural colors.